Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's Been A Long Time

Geesh,. I just looked at the date of my last blog and it was quite awhile ago. Time got the best of me with tons of stuff going on in our family. Mostly good things like celebrating our little one's first birthday and my birthday which are the same day then my hubby's two days later. We also had our family in town for the baby's birthday bash and had a wonderful visit with them. And then of course all three of us got sick on our birthdays which added to the chaos. Somehow Thanksgiving snuck up on us without a warning and I'm sitting here the night before Cyber Monday wondering where the time has gone. After the short hiatus, I'm back to not only posting here but SimpleandPosh.com as well and perfect timing with holiday shopping time. We're still working on our gift guide and hope to have it out soon. I'm designing our holiday cards for this year and the inside says "the most wonderful time of the year" and I really mean it. These next few weeks will be so much fun and I'm really excited about the decorating, the eating, the giving of gifts and love and all of the good stuff the season brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment