Monday, October 11, 2010

Getting Crafty for Fall with a Mums Wreath


Autumn is such a fun time to get crafty because there are so many great ideas with Halloween, Thanksgiving, and the fall leaves. Paper Source is one of my favorite places to discover new ways to be creative and I love this Mums Wreath. Besides being so pretty and realistic looking, it's easy and fun to make. The kit comes with everything you need except for the double stick tape and scissors. I have a soft spot for mums since we had them in our flower arrangements for our wedding reception (Happy Anniversary to us this week!) but if you would rather, there is a kit using autumn leaves or you can get ready for the winter holidays with a poinsettia or holly wreath. I plan on storing it after the season by putting it on a hanger and stowing it in the closet or hang it from a nail on the garage wall. Paper crafts are fast becoming my new hobby and can't wait to share some more of the stuff I've made recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment