Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Smoking Deal on Sunset Magazine

Sunset (1-year auto-renewal)
I love finding new recipes, decorating, and other stuff online but I still am old school and adore magazines. We get about ten different ones delivered to our house monthly and one of my favorites is Sunset. Sunset Magazine has so many good ideas when it comes to living the way we're trying to live which is healthy, simple, and fun. A lot of the recipes I share on my blog come from Sunset and many of our daytrip and vacation destinations are derived from this magazine. The pictures are amazing and if you appreciate gorgeous photography than you'll want to check out this magazine just for the beautiful pics. Right now Amazon has a one-year subscription or renewal for only $5 and it's so worth it. You're saving 92% off of the regular price and you'll love it. A couple of years ago I gave this as a gift to family members for Christmas and they ask for me to renew it as their holiday gift each year. The deal on this only lasts through the end of Saturday the 25th so click here to get your 12 issues for a fiver.

No comments:

Post a Comment