Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Holidays at Simple and Posh


Can you believe it's already Thanksgiving? What I can't get a grasp on is that I need to start my holiday shopping very soon! Usually I have an idea of what I plan on buying my family, his family, my friends, etc. but with a newborn baby, I don't have two seconds to even remember Christmas is only a few weeks away. Like a lot of families this year, we're cutting back on our holiday budget but that doesn't mean we're skimping out on gift giving. So how do you combine the two dilemmas of being short on time and the need to find inexpensive but creative present ideas? Check out the Holiday section on Simple and Posh. Each day we're going to share a product that would make a great gift or stocking stuffer for your loved one while keeping your spending to $20 or less. We kicked this off today with the yummy Deep Steep Bubble Bath. For under $10 your giving the gift of relaxation and it's organic too. Come visit us daily for our latest Holiday find which will be in addition to our regular products we feature. 'Tis the season to be Simple and Posh!

No comments:

Post a Comment