Friday, October 1, 2010

A Reality TV Snafu....You'll Be Glad It's Not You

Toshiba 32C100U 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV (Black Gloss)For those of you who follow me on Twitter, you know I'm shamefully a huge TV reality fan. Against my husband's wishes, I'll watch anything from Amazing Race to Real Housewives of Orange County and The Bachelorette to Top Chef Desserts. I even stooped to an all time low of tuning into Dating in the Dark. I used to be a fan of America's Next Top Model but I haven't been able to tolerate it the last couple of seasons and stopped watching. After seeing this clip that's gone viral of ANTM Australia, I've forgotten how reality TV can be just so darn riveting. I feel bad for the girl and I even feel worse for the ANTM host but then I wonder, is it all set up? I don't know and I can't believe I waste my time and energy on pondering such trivial things but sometimes we all need a little break from our own reality. Check out this video of the ANTM Australia finale and you'll either laugh or cringe. Which ever one you do, just be glad it's not you. Have a happy Friday and a fantastic weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment